> sms > smsbcast
SMSBCast allows sending of one SMS text message to a virtually unlimited number of mobile phones. This message can be, for example, a plain text message, a ring tone or a graphic based message.
SMSBCast can be used in any application where a single, fixed message must be sent to large numbers of users. Examples include :
Note : In every case, SMSBCast must be used only where you have explicit permission of the mobile phone owner to send SMS text messages. The use of SMSBCast for unsolicited SMS broadcasts, also known as "spamming", is against the terms of the software license and will result in immediate revocation of your license to use the software.
- Text message to all employees of a company
- Stamping of all corporate mobile phones with a standard company logo
- Message to members of a "special offers" distribution list
- News about musical concerts or clubs
- Pentium class computer
- Windows 95/98 or NT/2000/XP/Vista
- Internet connection via dial-up, ADSL, ISDN or leased line
- Account with an SMS service provider
Further information about the Connectotel SMSBCast software, including pricing, is
available in our SMS Solutions White Paper.
Please contact us to find out more about
SMSBCast and how Connectotel can help you to implement solutions based
on this technology. We look forward to hearing from you.
An Order Form is available online