|products > novell > adwall
AdWall is a solution to the increasing
problem of Internet banner advertising. Internet banner advertising appears on many sites and represents an issue for the
business world for the following reasons:
AdWall resolves this problem by blocking the display of advertising graphics from known advertising host sites. The
advantages of using AdWall compared with other third-party solutions include:
- Advertising is a distraction.
- Advertising images take up valuable bandwidth on the local network.
- Advertising wording may display spurious warning messages, mislead the computer user into believing there is a
problem with their computer and generate unnecessary support calls.
- Clicking on advertisements displayed in the browser may take users to non-business related or undesirable sites.
- AdWall operates in conjunction with your existing Novell BorderManager software and does not require additional server or gateway hardware.
- AdWall is straightforward to install and configure.
- AdWall integrates with your existing administration tools.
- Once deployed, AdWall can be left running without any further intervention from the Administrator.
- The list of sites blocked by AdWall is completely open to inspection and can be easily added to or edited
by the Administrator.
- AdWall can make use of any public domain blocking list, in SquidGuard Blacklist, DMOZ or 'host' file format.
Download a 45-day evaluation of the LinkWall Suite, including AdWall, FileWall and LinkWall.
Please see the customer list on the LinkWall Suite page
Please see the price list on the LinkWall Suite page